Enjoy Life With a Plan Already in Place for Your Future
Start Getting Your Estate & Probate Matters in Order Today
Protecting Your Best Interests & Fighting for Your Future
Whether you need to draft a will, protect your assets during probate, create a trust for your heirs, or more, we can help you. At Green & Stewart Attorneys at Law, our estate planning lawyers in Pasadena are highly effective and knowledgeable in this complex practice area. Backed by decades of legal experience, we can provide you with the strong and personalized representation you need and deserve. Regardless of how dire or complicated your situation may seem, we have the experience necessary to help you resolve your legal problems quickly and efficiently. You can count on us to handle all your estate planning needs today.
The Benefits of Estate Planning
Everybody has an estate. Estates usually consist of a home, a car, cash and a bank account, properties, and other assets. Estate planning is what individuals do to prepare for the future, in case they become incapacitated or pass away. Our attorneys work to ensure that our clients’ wishes are carried out when they die or become unable to communicate. Several common tools we use to achieve this goal include wills, irrevocable and revocable trusts, durable powers of attorney, and more. When individuals do not have an effective estate plan put in place when they die or become incapacitated, the state of California takes it upon itself to distribute your estate. The state’s managing of your assets may go completely against your wishes but you will be unable to do anything by then and your heirs and their future may be put at stake.
Several benefits of creating a well-designed estate plan include the following:
- It can work to reduce your estate’s taxes
- You will be able to continue providing for your family financially
- It ensures your property and assets go to your intended beneficiaries
- You will be able to minimize the taxes and expenses that your family will have to pay
- An effective estate plan will eliminate the need for combative litigation between loved ones
- You will be able to designate a trusted individual to make your medical decisions if you become incapacitated
- You will be able to pass on your wishes for the future so that your legacy will stand even long after you are gone